Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fun In The Sand

Justin and Megan came again for a visit this weekend. SO FUN!!! We spent the afternoon at the park and this evening was spent outside in the sandbox and having a bonfire. Megan and Yvette had so much fun in the sand!

Yvette is our "sparkle child". She does seemingly random things that only make sense to her. I don't question anymore.....I just go along with it like I know exactly what the plan is. It works better that way. ;-)
(note: 2 different sized socks, jelly shoes - thanks Mom!, brown hiked up leggings, a jean jumper, green spring jacket, and a blue skull cap) YES, she dresses herself!!!! and NO, I have no idea what she was planning on doing with a shoe in one hand and an empty bubble bottle in the other. No clue.
I say she's in great proximity to fill that little bottle and dump it down Megan's pants. But that's just me. ;-)
                              Yes. Yes, she is MINE.

THIS one is Justin's:

No comments: