Friday, February 19, 2010

That Kind Of Day

John worked all day today. I had high hopes of a fantastic meat-less meal. But "meltdown" mode happened early tonight and I managed to get some raw veggies cut, tuna for sandwiches made, and macaroni and cheese for the kids. Yay. John gets home, we sit down to eat and as we're eating I'm gradually zoning out into my own peaceful little world for 15 seconds. I reached for the ranch dressing and instead of squirting it onto my plate I squirted it into my cup. Didn't realize it until John's expression made me snap into reality and notice what I just did. NOW...this was just over a matter of seconds. ;-) For the rest of our meal he teased me. Okay. Fine. We finished, I had to feed Wyatt and John scooped the kids some icecream. Supper time ended pretty peacefully and we all sat down to digest our food and enjoy the evening. About an hour later I went back into the kitchen to get the kids some juice. I opened the fridge and saw this:

 
I asked John why the ice cream was in the fridge. "What are you talking about?" he said. He cleaned up supper. He did the dishes. He was the one that did this. Hmmmm.....
I think we need a vacation.

2 comments:

Maria Jose said...

THAT IS REALLY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D.

Kendall said...

This is so typical of something I would do!