Wednesday, November 11, 2009

From The Mouth Of Babes...

Pointing at the door Hayden says, "Mom, look who's here!"
"Nobody is here, Hayden."
"Ohhh!...Hi, Nobody....come on it!" He says as he gestures for "nobody" to follow him.

(hmmm)........................................

Sitting around the dinner table Hayden breaks a moment of silence with a little gas.
"Dad....my butt is talking," he says so innocently and with great excitement.
Trying not to burst into laughter John says, "What did it say?"
"mmm.....I'm not really sure," as he continues to eat his supper (in deep thought).
....................................................

"Mom, what in the world do you think you are doing?" Hayden says to me as I am rearranging some furniture.

...................................................


He has definitely been my comic relief lately. ;-)

No comments: